Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Planning to delete this blog

Hi All,

As many of you may have noticed this blog is pretty inactive - mostly due to my neglect and my recent lack of time for reading and completing my basics list.

I'm think of deleting this blog, as I don't think i'm doing it or you justice by doing things half arsed. I'm planning on continuing the challenge though but as part of my personal blog

BUT if anyone wishes to take over this blog PLEASE let me know!

I won't delete this blog till 11th April GMT


I just wanted to say a thank you to everyone who has posted their list, reviews and comments.

And Special thank yous to Shellie, Karen, Beth, Iasa and Steven for all of your amazing posts.

Remember if anyone is interested in the blog, let me know.

Toodles

Emily xxx

No comments: